About the Role
Mechanical Engineer for Development and Design of Precise Aerial Collection Systems
• Design and develop innovative multidisciplinary aerial collection systems.
• Improve mechanical design of existing products.
• Perform testing, evaluation, measurement, updating, and re-testing of designs.
• Provide technical support for production systems and equipment.
• Collaborate with team members and work independently as needed.
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
1-2 years of experience in mechanical design.
Capabilities for assembly and integration of multidisciplinary systems.
Proficiency with CAD tools, particularly SolidWorks.
Knowledge in design for CNC, sheet metal, and 3D printing.
Strong hands-on approach and teamwork skills.
Ability to learn quickly and multitask.
Familiarity with electronics/mechatronics is an advantage.